Norwegian Employment Law
Attorney Malm works with employers to formulate practical solutions to a broad range of Norwegian employment law related issues.
When requested Malm litigate all types of employment-related cases in courts typially in connection with dismissal cases.
- dismissal cases
- employee versus independent contractor classification issues
- sample employment contracts for temporary and regular employment positions
- general advice about Norwegian employment law
- employee discipline and discharge;
- developing handbooks and policy
- executive contracts;
- on-site employment law training for managers and employees;
- designing and implementing retirement and fringe benefit packages, deferred compensation, and equity compensation plans, i
- providing advice to individuals on compensation and severance packages and retirement planning.
Quick Facts about:
Working Condition Requirements
Pension and Insurance in Norway
Salary, bonus, overtime in Norway
TOPICS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Malm Advokatfirma
- + 47 94 85 21 22